7 prizes and 1 AVN of honor for the entire career!
MARC DORCEL, the European leader in adult entertainment, has won 8 recognitions at the AVN and XBIZ Awards ceremonies, held early this year in Los Angeles.
The European porn leader has therefore won:
– An AVN of honor for MARC DORCEL’s entire career!
– Best Director – Foreign Feature for Herve Bodilis with “The Widow”
– Best Foreign Feature with “The Widow”
– Best Foreign Non-Feature with “Anissa and Lola at Nurses’ School”
– European Studio of the Year for the 5th year in a row!
– European Director of the Year for Herve Bodilis (for the 2nd year in a row)
– European Feature Release for “Russian Institute: Lesson 19: Holidays at My Parents” (for the 3rd year in a row)
“I’m very glad that we won so many awards this year. While piracy continues its onslaught in our industry and most of the market players are going to the simplest way, we have on the contrary chosen to step up our efforts in production and marked our difference by giving the best to our audience, whether in terms of quality of production or innovation”, says Gregory Dorcel, CEO
These AVN and XBIZ awards will add up to MARC DORCEL’s large collection of international prizes and reaffirm its status of most awarded European studio.
About AVN Awards
Dubbed “the Oscars of Porn” by Entertainment Weekly, the AVN Awards is a must-attend, must-see event featuring the hottest stars from adult and mainstream pop culture. With a stylish red carpet pre-show and lavish star-studded ceremony, AVN celebrates the best and brightest in adult entertainment.
For 30 years, the AVN Awards show has been lighting up the stage to honor the adult industry’s highest achievements.
About XBIZ Awards
Organised for the 11th year by XBIZ, the American publisher of business news and business information for the adult entertainment industry, the XBIZ Awards each year honor the most influential companies and performers who play an essential role in the growth and popularity of adult entertainment around the globe.
firstname.lastname@example.org / +33 (0)1 45 67 93 30